Hey! Thanks for joining us for a workshop!
We want to make sure you have access to all the materials and resources we reference during our workshops. You’ll find them all here, so you can always come back to this page for easy reference and access.
We can’t explain how excited we are about getting to share The Grid Method – Mastery Learning System with you so you can take the already awesome work you are doing and reach even more students!
Here are all the files and documents for the workshop.
- 2 Day – Full Workshop Agenda
- 1 Day – Full Workshop Agenda
- Grid Template (Word)
- Grid Template Landscape (Google Doc)
- Example Grid (ELA)
- Example Grid (Science)
- Example Grid (Math)
- Example Image-Based Elementary Grid
- Digital Version of Workbook (pdf)
- OTES / Evaluation Alignment Guide
- Letter To Stakeholders (Google Doc)
- Digital Progress Tracking Board (Google Slides)
- Student Goal Sheet (pdf)
- Example Grid – Getting To Know The Grid Method (pdf)
- Refusal to Work Slip (Not Drop) (Google Doc)
- Level 5 – Independent Exploration / Extension Sheet
- Mastery Learning vs Tradition – Example Scenarios
- Frequently Asked Questions for Admins
- Frequently Asked Questions for Teachers
Learning something new isn’t always easy, but I am excited and honored to be able to share with you what has worked for me and so many other teachers to increase student performance.
From The Blog