In Don’t @ Me (1:54), Tom opens with an assertion that educators should seek “second opinions” about the degree to which students have met learning goals. Then, Tom is joined by author, speaker, and expert Dr. Cathy Vatterott (15:23) for a discussion about homework and the larger issue of student stress and anxiety. Finally, in Assessment Corner (52:59), Tom focuses on peer assessment and the many iterations and potential outcomes of this powerful, yet often under-utilized practice.
- Email the Podcast: email@example.com
- Podcast on Twitter: @TomSchimmerPod
- Tom on Twitter: @TomSchimmer
- Instagram: tomschimmerpodcast
- Facebook: Schimmer Education
- Website: www.tomschimmer.com