In Don’t @ Me (3:34), Tom discusses a few highlights from the book, “Calling Bullshit” and how they remind him of some important principles in education. Then, Tom is joined by Ken O’Connor (16:00) to discuss his journey from Melbourne to Toronto, to talk assessment & grading (of course), and to learn about his illustrious Field Hockey umpiring career!. Finally, in Assessment Corner (1:11:21), Tom focuses on the idea of teaching to the test and what we can do to try to mitigate the fact that sometimes people’s behavior changes when they know they are being tested.
- Achieve Virtual Institute (August 16-18, 2021)
- Email the Podcast: email@example.com
- Podcast on Twitter: @TomSchimmerPod
- Tom on Twitter: @TomSchimmer
- Instagram: tomschimmerpodcast
- Facebook: Schimmer Education
- Website: www.tomschimmer.com