In Don’t @ Me (3:51), Tom outlines the challenges we face when deciding whether someone is defending themselves or being defensive. Then, Tom is joined by Alexa Schmid (16:42), Middle School Principal at the International School of Kenya, to discuss the findings of her doctoral research on Justice, Equity, and Cultural Competence in International Education. Finally, in Assessment Corner (1:12:35), Tom explores the inadvertent influence our lingering normative tendencies can have on the implementation of standards-based grading practices.
- Email the Podcast: email@example.com
- Follow the Podcast on Twitter: @TomSchimmerPod
- Follow Tom on Twitter: @TomSchimmer
- Instagram: tomschimmerpodcast
- Facebook: Schimmer Education
- Website: www.tomschimmer.com