SPEAKER BIO | CONTENT | PD TOPICS | GENERAL PRESENTATION OFFERINGS
Maurice F Martin is a sought after speaker, counselor, certified life coach, and co-host of the TV show “Getting The Word Out”. He also works with schools and businesses to take their culture and relationships to the next level. Maurice’s true passion is shown in the combining of inspirational speaking and his EMBRACE Method, helping others to harness the power of today, love the moment they are in, and realize their purpose in order to live their best life.
In 2020, Maurice’s powerful video “Color Blind” was featured in the Youtube Original “Bear Witness, Take Action”, which has been viewed by over 4 million people. In addition to speaking, Maurice is an award-winning vocalist and songwriter whose compositions have been licensed to VH-1, MTV, The Discovery Channel, and E!
Keynotes, Workshops, & Sessions:
The very best and brightest individuals and companies have moments when things have grown stale. People thrive during the beginning of a journey and of course we all love to reach the finish line, but sometimes, we get stuck in the middle. The Spark is a session that discusses the importance of getting out of your comfort zone in order to re-energize your journey.
- Learn the difference between reasons and excuse and discuss their impact on progress
- Define the role of comfort within a growth mindset
- The importance of small adjustments within a current system in order to keep meet unexpected needs
- Redefine success and failure in the middle of a process/the importance of “failing forward”
- Understand how healthy risk taking can provide a spark in a “stale” environment
People frequently feel like they have hit a wall in their lives. They have been staring so hard at their goals that their vision and perspective have become skewed and blurry. Often, we look up and realize that time has passed us by and we weren’t truly present. Embrace presents 7 points of emphasis that guide people in assessing their current progress, reconnecting with their values, and finding true balance within the daily grind of life.
- Learn to power that presence plays in accomplishing tasks and goals
- Assess the role that fear may be playing in holding you back from reaching the next level of your life.
- Discover the importance of daily habits to recalibrate your mindset and re-establish your focus daily
- Identify how the story that you believe about yourself may be impacting how you react to success and failure
- Discuss the importance and elements of a marathon mindset.
Every individual and business has to deal with obstacles, set backs, and impactful heartbreaks. Oftentimes, we see people and organizations attempt to numb the pain, sweep the pain under the rug, and just move on with business as usual. In reset, we discuss the importance of growing through difficult situations, addressing lasting effects from those situations, and how to turn today’s difficult lessons into tomorrow’s wisdom.
- Learn how to assess if you are growing through what you are going through
- Discover power of finding authentic gratitude within difficult situations Address the criticality of intentionality when hitting reset
- The importance of setting realistic expectations when entering a new season
- Discuss the role and necessity of courage when hitting reset within a relationship, a business, or entering a new phase of life.