Tyler Cummings chats with us about utilizing data to facilitate meaningful conversations, opening the lines of communication, and why he left law school to be a teacher.'Education has just been part of my life...it's just kind of one of those things, it's in our blood.' - @tylercummings from episode 181 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- EdTech Tool: SchoolStatus
- Book: “The Splendid and the Vile” by Erik Larson
- Who to Follow on Social Media:
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: TedX
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Call your parents! Text your parents! If you can Visit your parents!
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: “Think Easy, Light, Smooth, and Fast. You start with Easy, because if that’s all you get, that’s not too bad.” – Cabello Blanco from Chis McDougall’s book “Born to Run.”
Links to Connect With Tyler