Assistant Principal, Shawn Peck, chats with us about achieving teacher immortality, the strength of being willing to fail, and why you absolutely have to love kids.'I can be transformational, but I don't have to be somebody that I'm not. I can do it how I want to do it, and I want to lead with love.' - @shawnpeck6 from episode 192 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- EdTech Tool: Everything Google
- Who to Follow on Social Media:
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: Tolerance.org and CultOfPedagogy.com
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine:
- Daily – Gratitude
- Weekly – Communicate with parents.
- Monthly – Get feedback from kids.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: “You’ll be a great principal, if you never forget what it was like to be a teacher.”
Links to Connect With Shawn
- Twitter: @shawnpeck6