Sean Thompson chats with us about learning to let go of control, getting used to failure, and why creativity is everything.'Sometimes not doing something is the biggest thing you can do.' - @seansensei from episode 187 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- EdTech Tool: Keynote
- Who to Follow on Instagram: Michael Cohen (@TheTechRabbi)
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Learn something new. Get some data, plan to get some data, use some data to make improvements.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: It doesn’t matter what you can do, if you’re not happy, you fail.
Links to Connect With Sean
- Twitter: @seansensei
- Facebook Page: DEEP Learning
- YouTube: SeanSensei8
- LinkedIn: SeanSensei8
- Blog: Technology embedded Blog
- Online Courses: Digital Creativity Club Courses
- Book: Creativity is Everything: Rethinking Technology, Schools & Humanity