ELA Teacher, and co-host of the TNT EdTech Podcast, Scott Nunes, chats with us about infusing edtech into our curriculum, taking calculated risks, and how we’re better together.'Being upset when other people succeed, it's not anything against you. Their successes are your successes, if you allow them to be.' - @MrNunesteach from episode 146 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- 1:43 – Talking about our #TeachBetter Challenge for February.
- 5:04 – Previewing the episode with Scott Nunes.
- 7:53 – Scott introduces himself.
- 11:03 – Scott’s failure: Failing as a graphic designer.
- 23:42 – Chatting about Scott’s podcast, the TNT EdTech Podcast.
- 15:47 – Scott’s success: Taking calculated risks.
- 19:32 – What’s keeping Scott excited about education right now: 3D Printing.
- 20:38 – Scott’s advice for teachers: Get on Twitter. Choose your one thing to be good at.
- 21:59 – 6 questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 24:11 – How to connect with Scott.
- EdTech Tool: Flipgrid
- Book: “Rev Up Robotics” by Jorge Valenzuela.
- Who to Follow on Social Media:
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: 3D Printing Nerd – Joel Telling
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Make some quiet time.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: “Never let anybody take your peace.”
Links to Connect With Scott