CEO and founder of Move This World, Sara LaHayne, chats with us about creating moments of connection, giving kids opportunities to express themselves, and authentically owning our mistakes so we can learn from them.'Now, more than ever, we really have to take the opportunity to check in with one another, and ask in a meaningful way.' - @sara_lahayne of @move_thisworld from episode 194 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- EdTech Tool: Move This World
- Who to Follow on Instagram:
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: Check out MTW’s YouTube Channel for special programming for families and showcases focused on diversity and inclusion!
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine:
- Daily – Morning Pages.
- Weekly – Identify something that brings you joy and fills you up creatively. Put it in your calendar. If you have a partner or children have a conversation to make sure your schedules align and this can be a priority. For me this is dance class – even though right now it’s virtual
- Disconnect – Whether it be a quick getaway or simply putting your phone on do not disturb for a weekend, finding silence is so important to help us refill and rest – and in our current world silence is incredibly rare.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Kids are built to last.
Links to Connect With Sara
- Website: www.sarapotlerlahayne.com
- Twitter: @sara_lahayne & @move_thisworld
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MoveThisWorld/
- Instagram: @saralahayne & @move_thisworld
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MoveThisWorld
- Other: We’re launching our own podcast in early September and would love for everyone to follow along. Check on our social for updates. For teachers looking for resources for their classrooms, be sure to check out our COVID Response Resource Center on www.movethisworld.com