Ryann Fapohunda chats with us about adapting things to your classroom and school, collaborating more with other educators, and the power of extending your professional thinking.'I kind of just randomly search things on YouTube and think about how I can adapt them to my work.' - @FapohundaRyann from episode 185 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- EdTech Tool: MOOC Classes
- Who to Follow on Social Media:
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: Search interesting things on YouTube and think of how you can adapt them to your work.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine:
- Daily: Think about something kind you can do for someone else.
- Weekly: Think of how you can engage with professional learning.
- Monthly: Connect with other educators (formally or informally).
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: “When you know better, you do better”
Links to Connect With Ryann