Mike Szczepanik and Brian Arnot chat with us about finding ways to better meet the needs of out students, doing things you believe in, and providing more accurate feedback.'Even if you're the only one doing something, jump into it, and take that chance to find a better way to meet the needs of our students.' - @brian_arnot from episode 193 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet 'Don't do things because that's the way it was done for you, and don't do things because that's the way every one else does it. Do it because you believe in it.' - @MikeSzczepanik from episode 193 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast… Click To Tweet
Mike and Brian’s Recommendations
- EdTech Tool:
- Who to Follow on Instagram:
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine:
- Mike: Video taping yourself.
- Brian: Connect to people that inspire and energize you.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received:
- Mike: Look at mistakes as an opportunity to grow.
- Brian: If it’s good for kids and won’t get us fired, do it.
Links to Connect With Mike and Brian
- Website: medium.com/@mszczepanik
- Twitter: @MikeSzczepanik @brian_arnot
- Facebook Page: Mike Szczepanik. Brian Arnot.
- Instagram: michaelaszczepanik
- YouTube: Michael Szczepanik