Livia Chan chats with us about being intentionally thankful, building your PLN, and the power of believing in people and in yourself.'I see success as little successes every day. It's the small wins that mean a lot. It's the growth. It's the working together. Every interaction we have together.' - @LiviaChanL from episode 183 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast… Click To Tweet
- EdTech Tool: Office365 and Twitter
- Book: “Award Winning Culture” by Hans Appel
- Who to Follow on Social Media:
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Give the gift of connection, to yourself, to people close to you, and to people you don’t see all the time.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Small things make big changes over time, and you can make a difference with the small things that you say and that you do.
Links to Connect With Livia