LaTezeon Humphrey Balentine chats with us about helping others reach their maximum potential, making mistakes, and being driven by a purpose.'When I'm there, my purpose is to make sure that I nurture and that I care for them.' - @LHBLovesEdu from episode 133 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- 0:35 – Nonsensical argument about goals, and a little #TeachBetter19 and #TeachBetter20 conference talk.
- 9:07 – Previewing the episode with LaTezeon Humphrey Balentine.
- 12:01 – LaTezeon introduces herself.
- 16:14 – LaTezeon’s failure: Rejections.
- 19:33 – LaTezeon’s success: A student that struggled with reading, volunteering to read, and reading more than she was required.
- 22:34 – What’s keeping LaTezeon excited about education: Knowing that she’s helping.
- 24:20 – LaTezeon’s advice for teachers: Focus on the outcome, not the income.
- 26:45 – 6 questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 32:06 – How to connect with LaTezeon.
- EdTech Tool: KaHoot
- Book: “Teach Better.” by Teach better Team.
- Who to Follow on Instagram: @MelSideB, @tinormous, @EducationGalaxy
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: www.teachbetteracademy.com
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Something for yourself. Get some “Me Time.”
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: “Enjoy the moment.”
Links to Connect With LaTezeon
- Website: lhblovesedu.home.blog
- Twitter: @LHBLovesEdu
- Facebook Page: LaTezeon Humphrey Balentine
- Instagram: @LHBLovesEdu
- YouTube: LHBLovesEdu