Superintendent, and 26 year veteran educator, Greg Helmer, chats with us about supporting teachers, the power of the connections we can now make, and why culture and relationships trump EVERYTHING.'Teachers are working like crazy to take care of our students, so I continue to ask our leadership team how can we better help our teachers to provide them the mental support and endurance they need.' - @helmergreg from episode 177… Click To Tweet
- EdTech Tool: YouTube
- Book: “FOCUS” by Mike Schmoker
- Who to Follow on Instagram:
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: www.leadwithendurance.com
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Planning time before the kids arrive.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Culture and relationships trump EVERYTHING.
Links to Connect With Greg
- Website: www.leadwithendurance.com
- Twitter: @HelmerGreg
- Instagram: @lead_with_endurance
- Books: https://www.amazon.com/author/greghelmer