Jeff and Rae recap the journey of Teach Better Talk so far. We share our favorite pieces of advice, the bloopers along the way, and of course…we make fun of each other and laugh a lot, too.
We also recap our favorite parts of hosting teach better talk, and hook you up with an exclusive discount on the Teach Better Conference!
- 1:58 – Jeff’s version of “how this all started.”
- 4:34 – Rae’s version of “how this all started.”
- 9:19 – Let’s look back to when we started recording.
- 11:05 – What has been our favorite part of hosting Teach Better Talk.
- 14:57 – Stories of finding out how far the podcast has been reaching.
- 16:52 – Some of the not-so-awesome stories from along the way.
- 20:44 – Jeff highlights some of his favorite episodes.
- 23:49 – Rae highlights some of her favorite episodes.
- 28:50 – Our “Top 10” answers to the question, “What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?”
- 35:38 – What’s got us excited right now.
- 38:48 – Get the exclusive discount code to save $50 off your Teach Better Conference registration.
- 42:44 – Accept Jeff’s challenge.
Top 10 Pieces of Advice (in no particular order)
- “Have the skin of an Armadillo and the heart of a marshmallow” Neil Gupta Episode 41
- “Money is like closet space, you use what you have and you always wish you had more.” – (Brianna’s Dad.) Brianna Hodges, Episode 23
- “Build relationships. They never go out of style, and they’re always the most important at the end of the day.” – Bryan Zwemke Ep 06
- “Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it.” Joy Kirr Episode 25
- “Don’t try to be somebody, try to do something.” (President Barack Obama) – Erin Hall Episode 36
- “Don’t just talk about it, BE about it.” – Monica Genta, Episode 24
- “Look for moments of awe over moments of oh.” – Rena Hawkins Ep 44
- “When you commit, the universe moves.” – Kyle Krueger Ep 40
- Be yourself. – Roman Nowak, Episode 10
- “When you walk into a room, make sure you leave that room with more energy than when you found it.” – (Jimmy’s dad.) Jimmy Casas, Episode 19
Links to Connect With Jeff and Rae
- Website: www.teachbetter.com or www.teachbetteracademy.com and www.teachbetteracademy.com
- Twitter: @jeffgargas @raehughart
- YouTube: www.YouTube.com/teachbetterteam
- Hashtags to Follow: #TeachBetter #TheGridMethod #TeachFurther #TeachBetter19