Tim Cavey, host of the Teachers On Fire Podcast, flips the mic on Jeff and Rae for our 100th episode. Tim chats with us about the journey to 100, what we love about producing the podcast, how the show has grown, and the challenges we’ve faced along the way. We discuss the ups and downs so far, who has helped us get here, and what we’re looking forward to in the next 100 episodes.'I think that's kind of the magic of the Teach Better Team, we're never a one-and-done kind of group. We love staying connected.' - @raehughart from episode 100 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- 0:36 – How does it feel to get to 100 episodes?
- 3:14 – What are your favorite things about the podcast?
- 4:28 – Dipping into the analytics; which countries listen the most to Teach Better Talk?
- The United States
- 5:23 – Who’s up for a Teach Better Talk Tour?
- 5:57 – Where do you each listen to podcasts, and what do you listen to?
- 7:39 – Looking back on the journey to 100. What are some of the issues/challenges we’ve ran into.
- 12:28 – How has this been personally rewarding? How have you grown as a person during this process?
- 13:57 – Jeff gets all sorts of “sappy” about his and Rae’s relationship.
- 17:06 – Who would you like to credit for giving you the love, support, patience, and space to make this happen over the past 100 episodes?
- 19:48 – Talking about our upcoming book, “Teach Better.”
- 23:35 – What are you looking forward to at the Teach Better Conference?
- 27:47 – How would you like to see the podcast grow from here?
- 32:37 – Rae’s challenge to you: think of 1 educator that you always go to for support, send their name to us!