15 year veteran teacher, principal, and consultant, Charles Williams, chats with us about being authentic, sharing our passion, and revolutionizing twitter.
Charles talks about walking your talk, raising our voices, and the power of connecting with others.'There are so many voices of educators that have realized that, hey, we have this power.' - @_cwconsulting from episode 144 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- 1:33 – Chatting about our friends with @PunkRockClassrooms
- 6:47 – Previewing the episode with Charles Williams.
- 10:17 – Charles introduces himself.
- 12:52 – Charles’s failure: Jumping to a conclusion without all the context.
- 16:00 – Charles’s success: Launching CW Consulting.
- 17:29 – What’s keeping Charles excited about education right now:
- 20:00 – Charles’s advice for teachers: Be authentic.
- 25:44 – 6 questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 28:28 – How to connect with Charles.
- EdTech Tool: Remind and Voxer
- Book: “Relentless” by Hamish Brewer
- Who to Follow on Social Media: Mike Earnshaw, Jennifer Gonzalez, Matt Miller
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: www.getepic.com
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Pause to reflect. Find your balance.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Poem, “The Man In The Glass”
Links to Connect With Charles
- Website: www.cwconsultingservice.com
- Twitter: @_cwconsulting
- Facebook Page: cwconsultingservice
- Instagram: @_cwconsulting