Chanelle Neilson chats with us about focusing on what matters, taking care of ourselves, and not winning Woman of the Year.'I just love learning.' - @momswhoknowpodcast from episode 156 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- 2:03 – Highlighting Brian Faulkner. (@BrianFaulkner44)
- 4:51 – Previewing the episode with Chanelle Neilson.
- 8:00 – Chanelle introduces herself.
- 9:20 – Channelle tells us about her podcasts.
- 12:31 – Chanelle’s failure: Not winning Woman of the Year.
- 16:00 – Chanelle’s success: Figuring out my own self care.
- 18:20 – Chanelle tells us about her books:
- 19:46 – What’s keeping Chanelle excited about education right now: “I just love learning.”
- 22:30 – Chanelle’s advice for teachers: Take care of yourself.
- 26:40 – 6 questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 29:25 – How to connect with Chanelle.
- EdTech Tool: Online Calendar AND Paper Calendar.
- Who to Follow on Social Media:
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: www.readwithyou.org/
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Daily self care.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Trust God.
Links to Connect With Chanelle
- Website: momswhoknowpodcast.com www.readwithyou.org
- Facebook Page: @momswhoknowpodcast
- Instagram: @momswhoknowpodcast @readwithyou1