Lead Learner, Chief Energy Officer, and Chief Story Teller, Bethany Hill chats with us about building a culture of family, honoring diversity, and why we can’t let fear stop us from giving our kids what they need.
Bethany shares the importance of letting kids know that adults are learners as well, and let’s us into her world as the protector of a positive culture.
- 2:25 – Bethany tells us a little about herself.
- 5:40 – Bethany’s failure.
- 10:45 – Bethany’s success.
- 19:20 – What has Bethany excited about education.
- 28:40 – 6 questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 31:10 – How to connect with Bethany.
- EdTech Tool: iPhone
- Book: “Girl, Wash Your Face” by Rachel Hollis
- Who to Follow: Danny Steele (@SteeleThoughts), Sean Gaillard (@smgaillard)
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: Ted Talks, Simon Sinek
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Gratitude. Spend a moment just being thankful.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Never assume anything.
Links to Connect With Bethany
- Twitter: @bethhill2829 and @CentralCabotpK4
- Facebook Page: Inspiration For Educators and Central Elementary
- Instagram: @bethanyhill1
- LinkedIn: Bethany Hill