Founder of Cyant, Barbara Hanna, chats with us about inspiring learning and creativity, reframing success and how we work, and the recalibration of what education is.'It's really reframing a lot of how we move through work.' - Barbara Hanna of @imacyantist from episode 143 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- 2:10 – Chatting about some of fun going on with Teach Better this month.
- 8:34 – Previewing the episode with Barbara Hanna.
- 11:46 – Barbara introduces herself.
- 13:06 – Barbara tells us about her company, Cyant.
- 19:31 – Barbara’s failure: Running a race and allowing the situation change her viewpoint of the goal.
- 25:07 – What’s keeping Barbara excited about education right now: The conversations going on amongst teachers. The technology, and the opportunities it creates. The connection of disciplines.
- 29:42 – 6 questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 33:34 – How to connect with Barbara.
- EdTech Tool: Dropbox / Calculator apps
- Book: Neil Shusterman – Arc Of A Scythe Series
- Who to Follow on Twitter: Corinne Okada Takara – @CorinneTakara and Julia Dweck – @GiftedTawk
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: A diverse / eclectic range from Dezeen, to Colossal to 3DPrintingIndustry.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Breathing routine.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Be mindful to set the best conditions / means to meet the objectives you have set up for yourself.
Links to Connect With Barbara
- Website: www.cyant.co
- Twitter: @imacyantist
- Facebook Page: imacyantist
- Instagram: @imacyantist
- YouTube: bit.ly/2tshiyL
- Pinterest: @imacyantist