10 year veteran, and mom of 4, Annick Rauch answers the question, “How do you do it?” and shares how her passion drives her.
Annick dives into how she embraces the spark of learning to ignite her fire of passion, tells the story of how she got to her dream job, and shares how she flipped a potentially devastating mistake into a teachable moment for her and her students.
- 1:47 – Jeff and Rae chat about Twitter chats and cocktail parties.
- 7:44 – A look at today’s episode.
- 11:11 – Annick introduces herself.
- 12:30 – Annick gives us a preview of her Ignite Talk.
- 14:11 – Annick’s failure.
- 20:20 – Annick’s success.
- 23:10 – What’s got Annick excited about education right now.
- 28:47 – Annick’s advice for new teachers.
- 31:47 – 6 questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 33:15 – How to connect with annick
- EdTech Tool: Seesaw
- Book: “Sanctuaries” by Dan Tricarico and “Passion For Kindness” by Tamara Letter.
- Who to Follow: Tamara Letter (@tamaraletter)
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: John Spencer
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Find a way to share your awesomeness, because what you’re doing is awesome and we need to hear it.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Follow your passion. Or as Dave Burgess says, “Follow your energy.”
Links to Connect With Annick