Alexis Shepard chats with us about creating pervasive perceptions of wellness that will improve teacher outlook and sustainability.'I've got to facilitate a paradigm shift, I have to get my mind somewhere else, so I can be able to think outside of all the negativity.' - @TheAfroEducator from episode #205 #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- EdTech Tool: Screencastify
- Who to Follow on Social Media: Education With An Apron
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: Pocketful of Primary
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Using a self-care routine weekly worksheet/journal
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: You are enough!