Educator, consultant, entrepreneur, and co-author of “Balance Like A Pirate,” Sarah Johnson, shares her passion for amplifying women, the importance of taking care of yourself, and the power of listening, learning, and focusing on your personal routine.
We discuss Sarah’s leap of faith in launching the In AWE, LLC, her awesome running streak, and why our mindset matters.
- 4:43 – Sarah introduces herself.
- 6:16 – Sarah’s failure.
- 11:35 – We chat about Sarah’s running streak.
- 13:09 – Sarah’s success.
- 17:52 – What’s got Sarah excited about education right now.
- 19:02 – Sarah talks about how we can start our journey for more purposeful social emotional learning for our students.
- 21:35 – Sarah tells us a bit about In Awe.
- 23:52 – 6 questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 25:40 – How to connect with Sarah.
- EdTech Tool: Voxer–game changer for me with my PLN and life changing honestly.
- Book: “The Confidence Code for Girls” by Katy Kay, Claire Shipman, and JillEllyn Riley
- Who to Follow: Elizabeth Folis–@Lessons_by_Liz
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: Goal Cast or Ted Talks
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Set a morning routine. Set the tone for the day. Take a look at “The Miracle Morning” by Hal Elrod
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Live the way in which you want to be remembered.
Links to Connect With Sarah
- Website: Sarahsajohnson.com
- Twitter: @sarahsajohnson
- Facebook Page: sarahsajohnson
- Instagram: @sarahsajohnson
- Book: Balance Like a Pirate: Going Beyond Work-Life Balance to Ignite Passion and Thrive as an Educator
- Podcast: In AWE Podcast