The COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic has changed so much about how we live our lives, socialize, and especially how we run our schools and classrooms. As we begin the next school year, things are be different - but we can be better. As you continue to navigate the details for next school year, we need to be prepared to transition back with a full toolbox of resources.
We’re here for you.
The Come Back Better packages have been strategically designed to support you and your staff as you prepare for, and manage, any or all of the following:
- Preparing a growth mindset
- Preparing to close the learning gaps created by COVID-19 and school closures.
- Restructuring curriculum alignment
- Continuing safe environments for dialogue and reflection
- Supporting an in-person or virtual learning environment.
- Getting back to the classroom with social distancing measures in place.
- Supporting staff and students whose socioeconomic status has changed due to COVID-19.
Topics addressed in this package can include:
- Communication with students, families, your staff, and your community.
- Personalized learning paths focused on student understanding.
- Reflection on, and repurposing of, strategies and support pieces put in place during COVID-19.
- Deploying grace and understanding for your students, families, staff, community, and yourself.
- Focusing on the whole child, whole teacher, and whole community.
Packages are 100% customizable to fit your staff, your students, and your community.
Come Back Better Packages are backed by decades of research. However, we know the message is only half the battle - you also need someone who will connect with your staff. While many packages will utilize multiple members of the Teach Better Team and the Teach Better Speakers Network, explore members of the Teach Better Family before inviting them into your building.
Consultation Sessions with your leadership team to plan and strategize around your specific needs. During these sessions we will:
- Get a snapshot of where you currently are:
- How did the transition to remote learning go?
- Where were your biggest struggles and pain points?
- What are the key takeaways / learnings from this transition?
- What can we keep in place, and what needs adapted?
- Set goals for the school year.
- Your goals may include filling learning gaps created by COVID-19 and school closures, continuing the use of technology to create more efficient and engaging classrooms, or establishing guidelines and rollout plans for potentially returning to remote learning.
- Work together to confirm the best plan for you and your staff. Customized to fit your needs.
Kickoff Keynote (in person or virtual)
and PD Sessions
12 hours PD Sessions to Kickstart Your Year
- Can be delivered virtually or in person, as needed.
- Includes administration-specific workshops.
Direct Coaching and
Consultation for Staff and Leadership Team
Up to 3 in person or virtual support sessions.
- Ongoing consultation and strategic planning with leadership.
- Coaching and ongoing support for teachers.
and Support Pieces
Exclusive downloads strategically created to support you and your staff as you start the new year off BETTER!
Teach Better Academy Memberships
Full Teach Better Academy Memberships for your Entire Staff (Normally $9/month per person)
- Includes access to the entire Teach Better Academy Course Catalog
Discounted Copies of
“Teach Better” or
“Teachers Deserve It”
Discounted copies of “Teach Better” or “Teachers Deserve It” for your entire staff. (Normally $24.95 each)