JOIN THE TEAM
Current Career Opportunities
Currently, there are no open positions with the team. Check back soon!
Not seeing the right fit in the opportunities below? Reach out to the Team with a new idea for the right position.
Current Internship Opportunities
First and foremost, we’re a family here. And you will become part of that family. We believe that “intern” is just another word for “awesome.”
We’re not a huge company, but we’e growing, and we believe that offers a unique opportunity for you. We feel our size provides you with the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business and to really get your hands on important projects that are crucial to the success of our projects and our clients. Are internships are not the typical “go file these papers” type of internship.
You will play an important role and will contribute your ideas and opinions… and we will listen to them!
Check out our open internships below and apply by completing the form. We’ll talk to you soon!
Not seeing your best fit? Reach out to the team to propose a new idea!
VIDEO EDITING INTERNSHIP – Summer/Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
*Please note: This is an unpaid internship to start, with the opportunity for a future position.
Progressive Mastery Learning, LLC (Teach Better Team) has been created to foster innovation in the world of education. Teach Better Team produces products and services to be offered to educators, educational institutions, and their governing bodies, to encourage the improvement and growth of success amongst students throughout the world. Most notably, we are the creators of The Grid Method – Mastery Learning System and the Teach Further Model (www.teachbetter.com).
Developed by Teachers. Fueled by Passion.
We are currently looking for a Video Marketing Intern for the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters.
We are a small company. And while we are growing, we like the fact that we are not a huge corporation and we feel our size provides you with the unique opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business and to really get your hands on important projects that are crucial to the success of our projects and our clients. This is not a “go file these papers” type of internship. You will play an important role and will contribute your ideas and opinions… and we will listen to them!
– Edit, caption, and publish multiple types of videos, including conference presentations, vlogs, and online courses.
– Capture video at live events, course creation sessions, and other events.
– Help to shape and grow the professional image of our company, our team members, and our brand.
– Work with our team to create and execute new ideas for how to utilize video in our marketing and advertising campaigns.
– Collaborate with our team and our clients on projects and assignments.
– At least some experience with video editing software.
– At least some experience filming videos.
– Ready and excited to work with a team that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
– Exhibit personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
– Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
– Self-motivated and ready to take the initiative to learn and grow.
– Access to a computer and the Internet. Your work can be done 100% virtually. Although you will be able to work at either of our offices (Located in Canton and Stow) if preferred, you will be able to complete almost all tasks from your dorm room, apartment, school library, or your local coffee shop.
Please provide links to 1-3 examples of work you have done in the past.
Required – Basic Video Production Skills and Experience With Video Editing Software
Preferred – Youtube, Vimeo, and other video hosting platforms, WordPress, Project Management, Content Creation, Content Marketing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year
Internship Application: Video Editing