What is the highest level of learning in professional development? This week’s guest, Dr. Michele Schmidt Moore, shares how leaders can design professional learning environments that encourage and enhance teacher’s discovery, passion, and curiosity.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Passion Projects for Educators
- Intentional PD Designs
- The Leader in You Series
- And Michele’s podcast, “Design Lessons”
About Dr. Michele Schmidt Moore:
Dr. Michele Schmidt Moore, host of the Design Lessons podcast is a coach, speaker and educational thought leader dedicated to helping you design a personal and professional life that you love.
Through her Uncover the Leader in You Series, she helps educators know their purpose, uncover their story, and design a passion project to increase their impact. She helps you dream big, and design a blueprint to level up your impact in your community, your district and the world.
For over two decades she has worked as a district and school level administrator, instructional designer, coach and teacher. Through her consulting, workshops and online training, Michele gives educators actionable steps to become leaders who are educational change makers.
Follow Dr. Michele Schmidt Moore
- Website: https://www.micheleschmidtmoore.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mschmidtmoore
- Instagram: @mschmidtmoore
- Facebook: @mschmidtmoore
- Podcast: https://www.teachbetter.com/podcasts/
Are you a superfan of the Aspire podcast? Well, now you can show off your support with the new Aspire swag, featuring tee shirts, hoodies and a variety of drinkware. You can find all your Aspire Swag at www.teachbetter.com/swag
Use Discount Code: ASPIRE for 25% OFF
Tee-Shirts, Hoodies, and Drinkware: ASPIRE: The Leadership Development Podcast
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Watch my session on Trauma Informed, restorative and social emotional practices at www.teachsummit.com/stamper
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help me reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.